The Entire Case Study is due Sunday at Midnight Mountain time at the end of Week 3.
This Case Study is worth 100 points or 10% of your final course grade.
This Case Study relates to TCO's D and E and Chapters 3 and 4.
MAKE SURE TO COMPLETE ALL REQUIREMENTS WHICH ARE LISTED BELOW.
There are 10 Sheets in the Workbook including this one.
All of the Information you need for the Project is located in this Workbook.
Requirement 1 - Prepare the Journal Entries in the General Journal
Requirement 2 - Post Journal Entries to the General Ledger
Requirement 3 - Prepare a Trial Balance
Requirement 4 - Prepare the Adjusting Entries
Requirement 5 - Post Adjusting Entries to the General Ledger
Requirement 6 - Prepare an Adjusted Trial Balance
Requirement 7 - Prepare the Financial Statements
Requirement 8 - Prepare the Closing Entries
Requirement 9 - Post Closing Entries to the General Ledger
Requirement 10 - Prepare the Post Closing Trial Balance
Sheet in Workbook
Post Closing TB
Hint for success: review the Week 2 Lecture prior to starting this project.
There are also hints contained within certain cells on some of the worksheet tabs.
You can hover over the red pointer at the top right-hand corner of the cell to read the hint.
Hints are provided for the following balances:
1) The debits for the journal entries on the Journal Entries tab
2) The credits for the journal entries on the Journal Entries tab
3) The cash balance on the General Ledger tab
4) The debits for the trial balance on the Trial Balance tab
5) The credits for the trial balance on the Trial Balance tab
6) The debits for the adjusted trial balance on the Adjusted Trial Balance tab
7) The credits for the adjusted trial balance on the Adjusted Trial Balance tab